Sponsors, Links, & All Things German!
A big thank you to our neighborhood businesses that support our school with their generous donations:
- ACME Bread Company, Berkeley
- Albany Twin - Landmark Theatre, Albany
- Berkeley Repertory Theater
- Copy Express
- Costco, Richmond
- Five Little Monkeys Toy Store, Albany
- Gaumenkitzel, Berkeley
- German International School of Silicon Valley
- Goethe Institute, San Francisco
- Hannah’s Children’s Resale Store, Albany
- The Junket German Deli, El Cerrito
- Lagunitas Brewing Company, Petaluma
- Linden Brewery, Oakland
- North Berkeley Wine, Berkeley
- Oakland East Bay Symphony, Oakland
- Pegasus Bookstore, Berkeley
- Rendez Vous Restaurant, Albany
- San Francisco Opera - John C.
- SLOW Restaurant, Berkeley
- Sterling Vineyards, Calistoga
- The Berkeley Sauna, Berkeley
- The Cheeseboard Collective, Berkeley
- Trader Joe’s, El Cerrito
- Top Dog, Berkeley
All Things German
A great resource for German books, games, DVD's and audiobooks.
German Consulate General, San Francisco
German International School of the East Bay - this German immersion private-school offers classes grades K through 12.
Another website selling German books, games, DVD's and more.
Goethe Institute of San Francisco
The EastBayGerMOMs are a group of German, Austrian, Swiss and American mothers in Berkeley and surrounding cities. They meet regurlarly with their kids on local playgrounds.
Bay Area Dribbelkinder
A group of English and German-language parents with kids between the ages of (almost) 2 and 7 years, meeting for weekly soccer playdates in Berkeley.
A great online resource of learning materials and games for kids of all ages - all in German.